My Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, June 3, 2010

ONE YEAR

ok ok yes I am a little late on this Kyle and I celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary on Sunday, May 30! In celebration we went out on the lake Saturday and then Sunday morning we drove down to Shreveport where we shopped ate and played a LOT of black jack - Kyle of coarse winning money :) All in all it was a great trip - I am so thankful that God made Kyle for me, he is a great husband and amazing friend. Kyle and I are both very very stubborn and yet with each other we are just perfect! ! God knows what he is doing :)

So now on to more exciting news.. well kinda exciting -- My good friend in CA Carrie tried these HCG injections (i know sounds crazy) well for the past year I have been so frustrated with "not so hard" spots on my body! I have always been fit for the most part -- I have danced since I was 3 and taught dance for 5 years and have just stayed pretty active, but with age my metabolism has decided to take a break! Anyways I have order these shots and for 3 weeks you have to take them every morning and only have 500 cal a day -- i know i know most of you are thinking "gosh she is nuts" .... and you are probably right.... :)

So long story long -- HCG is a hormone EVERYONE has in very very small doses, it appears in large doses in pregnant women and is used in HUGE doses for IV. Well the amount i am taking couldnt get an ant preggos so nothing to worry about there! Anyways I thought it would be a cool way to document my progress on here with pictures, weight and measurements. So I must warn you if you are weak at the stomach you may want to stop reading this come Monday when I post pictures of myself now! (chuckle chuckle) I am also going to TRY and put on here what I am eating each day and really hope for some encouragement and support :) woooo whoooo
So here my goal -- I want this swimsuit SO SO SO bad but I refuse to buy it until I look like this girl :) haha but seriously ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Kiss"

The "Kiss"
The greatestmoment of my life ever :)

Attendants

Attendants
Hunter, Kaycie, Carrie, Kori, Danielle, Kristin, Michelle, Kevin, Clark, Tripi, Trey, Daniel, Corey and Ryan. and my nieces Rachel and Kenzie

My Dress

My Dress

My Bridal Party

My Bridal Party
Kori, Kaycie, Kristin, Michelle, Carrie and Danielle

Unity Candle

Unity Candle
This is one of my favorite pictures!

Kyle

Kyle
My handsome hubby :)

Our Church

Our Church
This is the church we got married at, it was Kyle's family church. It was absolutely gorgeous!!

Razorbacks Beat LSU

Razorbacks Beat LSU

My ring

My ring

Lil Debbie

Lil Debbie

Christmas

Christmas

Flordia

Flordia

Kyle, Kelsey and Clark

Kyle, Kelsey and Clark

Me and Mitch

Me and Mitch

Me Kaycie and Dano

Me Kaycie and Dano

Me and Kristin

Me and Kristin

Me and Carrie

Me and Carrie

Me Carrie and Kaycie

Me Carrie and Kaycie

Me and Kaycie

Me and Kaycie

Me and Dano

Me and Dano