My Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, June 4, 2010

HCG

So my HCG shots should be here sometime today! OH I cant wait!! I am going to start Sunday because you have to eat lots of "fatty" foods like steak, pasta, ect. for the first 2 days, then on the 3rd day you go to 500 vlcd..... So after reading the entire 48 page guide I realized that not only can I not eat oil but I cant wear oil or use any kind of product with oil in it..... hmmmm so after extensive research I realized I needed to replace my shampoo, conditioner, face moisturizer, mascara, and deodorant. I wear bare minerals makeup so luckily I dont have to get new makeup!
Everyone knows that I am addicted to my mascara, I have worn the same kind since I was like 15. So I knew finding a new kind would be so hard, and especially OIL FREE! After some searching around here is the best option I found, Sephora brand and the best part it is like $6 ! I mean you cant beat that!Now for deodorant my friend Carrie said she used Natural Crystal - which can be purchased at Wal-greens or Wholefoods, Now you have to make sure you get the powder and not the roll on kind!
So now on to my face moisturizer, which again something I use RELIGIOUSLY! I have dry dry skin so I used face lotion probably 3 times a day-- so this was not something I could just give up for 3 weeks like deodorant (haha kidding)! I found this Neutrogena oil-free face moisturizer at Wal-Mart for only $9!
I have dry, frizzy, bleached hair - sounds great huh?? Yeah I know be jealous! :) I get highlights every 6 weeks to the T and it doesnt help that God gave me naturaly curly hair, and by "naturally curly" I mean a rat's nest! So I have to have good shampoo and tons of conditioner to get it to calm down a bit! So after doing some research I came upon Jason Natural Hair Products, they are sold at Wholefoods or online.I plan on taking the first shot Sunday morning, so prior to that shot I will weigh and measure myself! Then I will start my journey of 23 days of injections and 500vlcd! I hope that you all take this journey with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Kiss"

The "Kiss"
The greatestmoment of my life ever :)

Attendants

Attendants
Hunter, Kaycie, Carrie, Kori, Danielle, Kristin, Michelle, Kevin, Clark, Tripi, Trey, Daniel, Corey and Ryan. and my nieces Rachel and Kenzie

My Dress

My Dress

My Bridal Party

My Bridal Party
Kori, Kaycie, Kristin, Michelle, Carrie and Danielle

Unity Candle

Unity Candle
This is one of my favorite pictures!

Kyle

Kyle
My handsome hubby :)

Our Church

Our Church
This is the church we got married at, it was Kyle's family church. It was absolutely gorgeous!!

Razorbacks Beat LSU

Razorbacks Beat LSU

My ring

My ring

Lil Debbie

Lil Debbie

Christmas

Christmas

Flordia

Flordia

Kyle, Kelsey and Clark

Kyle, Kelsey and Clark

Me and Mitch

Me and Mitch

Me Kaycie and Dano

Me Kaycie and Dano

Me and Kristin

Me and Kristin

Me and Carrie

Me and Carrie

Me Carrie and Kaycie

Me Carrie and Kaycie

Me and Kaycie

Me and Kaycie

Me and Dano

Me and Dano