My Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful

Well with Thanksgiving right around the corner (tomorrow) I thought it is time to wright about all the things I am thankful for.....
First off I am thankful to be living. (always a good one)
I am Thankful for friends (not sure how i have managed to not piss them all off)
I am Thankful for family (well only at Thanksgiving really, any other time they usually get on my nerves pretty bad)
I am Thankful to have a job (although you can draw unemployment for 90 weeks - no wonder the government is in debt)
I am Thankful to have a house ( just wish someone would come clean it for me)
I am Thankful for Kyle (except when he throws his clothes on the floor because he doesnt want to hang them up and get wrinkled... hmmmmm wise one he is)
I am Thankful for my dog Debbie (although I wish she was thankful for the hundreds of dollars spent on toys and fun clothes , instead she runs away and hides or destroys them)
I am Thankful for this blogging thing, I get to stalk people :)

(hope this makes someone laugh, that is the point)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Kiss"

The "Kiss"
The greatestmoment of my life ever :)

Attendants

Attendants
Hunter, Kaycie, Carrie, Kori, Danielle, Kristin, Michelle, Kevin, Clark, Tripi, Trey, Daniel, Corey and Ryan. and my nieces Rachel and Kenzie

My Dress

My Dress

My Bridal Party

My Bridal Party
Kori, Kaycie, Kristin, Michelle, Carrie and Danielle

Unity Candle

Unity Candle
This is one of my favorite pictures!

Kyle

Kyle
My handsome hubby :)

Our Church

Our Church
This is the church we got married at, it was Kyle's family church. It was absolutely gorgeous!!

Razorbacks Beat LSU

Razorbacks Beat LSU

My ring

My ring

Lil Debbie

Lil Debbie

Christmas

Christmas

Flordia

Flordia

Kyle, Kelsey and Clark

Kyle, Kelsey and Clark

Me and Mitch

Me and Mitch

Me Kaycie and Dano

Me Kaycie and Dano

Me and Kristin

Me and Kristin

Me and Carrie

Me and Carrie

Me Carrie and Kaycie

Me Carrie and Kaycie

Me and Kaycie

Me and Kaycie

Me and Dano

Me and Dano